img
[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Useful SkyBlock Commands
OnlyMythicDate: Wednesday, 20/05/06, 12:17 PM | Message # 1
Founder
Group: Administrators
Awards: 0
For an unknown reason, many useful commands aren't told to the player ever ever. This is a thread with a few of them!

1) The command to open your SkyBlock menu - /sbmenu! :D

It allows to open the menu while holding an item, so you can check your stats while having it in your hand. You can also click on the star while your inventory is open, thank you @TBlazeWarriorT for the info!

2) (@Robotomy101 has found this, thank you!)

Command to open your enderchest - /enderchest!

Wow! I hate clicking TWO WHOLE TIMES to access my enderchest. Now, by typing 11 characters, you can skip doing that! The main benefit of this command is skipping the combat cooldown, it's a great advantage!

3) Opening menus in hard. That's why you can use /warp island or/hub to travel places! It's much faster this way. /warp home also works and refers you to your island.

4) (By @CaSe_sEnSiTiVe , 1 thank!)

Your personal filter via /myfilter!

You can filter out any word from the chat with this command. Follow the in-game instructions to remove all the stupid from ever appearing in front of you! Like auction advertisements!

5) Sea Creature Guide available with /scg!

Also accessible by opening the Fishing Skill in the Skills Menu. You'll see all the Sea Creatures currently in the game and their requirements for you to catch them.

6) (By @TBlazeWarriorT and @JiaxinXu!)

/viewpotion <potion name> shows how to make a potion.

/viewskill <skill> will do the same with skills.

/viewcollection <item> and /viewrecipe <item> are also quite clear, but you need every letter CAPITALIZED. I heard it's great for leaking update items! :)

7) (By a friendly @soysuva )

Set a new spawn location on your island with /sethome! Just don't set it in the void.

8) If for whatever reason you didn't claim your won Dark Auction item or failed to receive Slayer Level rewards, check out /pickupstash and hope it is there.

These are the commands that I consider somewhat useful. There are a few however that do next to nothing or are just there to make you smile. Here are some!

/deathcount - Death Count

/craftedgenerators - opens Minions tab

/settings - opens Profile Settings

/viewcraftingtable - opens crafting table (only on public islands for no reason)

/viewpetsmenu - opens Pets Menu

/viewquestlog - opens Quest Log, I'm sensing a pattern..

/hi - hi :)

/zoo - ha ha hah a ha h very funny indeed

If you know any commands not mentioned here, please let me know. That will really benefit the folks reading this. Hello, by the way!

• Page 1 of 1
Search: